Areas we specialize in:
Our practice areas were selected to meet the needs of the people in our community and across the state. Simply put, we represent people and their small businesses, not big corporations. In fact, we often represent our neighbors against big corporations.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
We need to understand your problem before we know how we can help. We don't charge for initial consultations, and they last as long as necessary for the two of us to decide whether we should work together.READ MORE
Flexible Payment Plans
Call us naive or even gullible, but we believe that people will pay for our services if we explain what to expect, then do a good job and bill fairly. We keep our fees low, and we are committed to creative thinking when it comes to fees - we will consider literally any arrangement, including barter! In short, we will bend over backwards to make it work.LEARN MORE
- @NACBAorg Looking forward to another great #NACBANYC convention trip!
- Another excellent story from Inside Climate News. http://t.co/h4AXPNz2qa
- What can you say about this? I'm torn between "Comforting, isn't it?" and "Wow. Tell us something we didn't know!" http://t.co/WOiDMdAnpt
- I found a little link to this story, in the "You Might Be Interested" section of the Livingston Daily's web page,... http://t.co/AY34hxehEV
- Is inviting a news crew onto private property a reasonable exercise of the (easement) right to construct, operate... http://t.co/CL6X6UJbVb
Possession of Cocaine, a 4 year felony.
$500 fine 3 months License suspension